Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pilgrims of Loneliness

As I walked along the pavements,

glittered by the gray light of the midnight moon.

Shimmered. Shivering in the middle of the dead city. 

I kept on walking as voices of the unknown rushed my ears.

Bright lights of my hometown swayed within my conscience.
I didn't choose this but it is wise for me to stood here.
Neither as a boy nor as a pupil.
But as a man.

The future is too much a distance,
useless to be kept a dream.
What matters the most is now.
Simply now.

It is the instance when your dear heart pounds,
when your feet step,
when your eyes open and shut,
when detections of surroundings come by you.
Do not dream of putting your arms around the future
if you have not yet make love with the present time.

And so I called myself the Pilgrim of Loneliness.
Far from contentment and wishes.
As far as I could ever imagine.
Sayings said patience is the companion,
what if my soul lack of the need to be patient?

Lets just pray to the Almighty,
asking to be loved and blessed.
May the path taken by the Pilgrim of Loneliness
be one with brightness and delights.
Far from hatred and discrimination.

4 comments: