Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Girl Who Holds My Soul and Catches My Breath.

Nur Alyaa Diniah bt. Sailey

Saya sayang dia.

Betul ke awak rindu saya? ;)


Hari Raya Aidilfitri yg pertama utk tahun 2010 telah mengubah segalanya. Gua dah jumpa seorang gadis yang telah mengubah seluruh pemikiran gua dalam soal teman hidup. Gua jumpa dia xlama, itupun nak usha punyala segan, yelah, makbapak gua ada, makbapak dia ada, makbapak org lain pun ada. Gua pun curi2 pandang je, tapi kan, bak rap Malique, 

"dan bila cinta dah mula berputik, angan2 menjadi pasangan dan menjadi kenyataan~!"

yeahhh!! Gua pening. Gua resah. Tinggal 10 hari je lagi gua kat Malaysia den kene balik Egypt dah. MACAM MANA NIEEE!! Haha. Selepas gua add as friend beliau kat FB, beliau confirm request gua. Gua mintak nombor telefon dan mula sesi berkenalan. Semua berjalan lancar, Al merupakan seorang yang senang ramah dan gua senang utk bercakap dengannya. Saban hari telefon di genggaman, gua memekik di dalam hati,

"Ah! Apa tunggu lagi, ayuh kita ke bab kedua dan seterusnya." - credit to Altimet ;)

Setiap hari gua ngn kekasih gua nie xpenah lekang di BBM atau YM atau FB chatbox, dengan khidmat SmartVoip dan most recently Skype, gua meredakan rindu hati yang memukul tepian jiwa gua seperti pergerakan ombak yang tidak jemu menghempas arca-arca batu sejak jutaan tahun yang lalu. 

One of the most cherishing aspects of a relationship is when you are given supports and bless from people all around you especially your parents. That is what we are experiencing right, Al? I am bloody grateful for that. Why on Earth can't I consider myself as the luckiest living Man on Earth? Why??? Ahaha! Yes I love you..

Sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit, sedangkan mamak pun kadang2 hanguskan roti canai kan.. Setiap pasangan dalam dunia tak dapat lari dari quarrels and arguements. But we have to know that these are the elements that create love, chemistry,  passion, feeling to need and adore, moments of lost and hearts of mankind. Tapi gua euphoria sebab walaupun gua ngn Al gua gaduh kadang2, tapi less than 24 jam mesti dah baik. kadang2, less than 12 hours, eh takk laaaaaaaa. Kadang-kadang 2 jam je dah okay. You nampak tak Al? 'Cause you are the one for me? And I am the one for you? And we're the perfect two? 'o the perfect two? 

Dear Baby, 

"I can't describe literally how I feel towards you and how I am having all these mimicries of love pigeons but I believe without me telling and explaining, you are feeling the same and you are not able also to find the cause and reasons so we are the same, no varieties you could find, at all cause. You and I, we are in the state of unconcious and traumatized, still, after both of us were stunned, fragranted and enlightened by the sparks, nectars and pillars of our love. With all hopes in the world, I begged God and with all strength I found and gather within inside, and with face as low as Earth I ask Him to smile and bless this thing we created between us. So He would obliterate all endings we could see, untangle all dead knots we accidentally allow to occur and put smiles to push frowns from our faces. I really love you, I can't bear to see you go and I can't live to be away from us. We promised and keep on promising not because we forget and we are unsure, we promised and keep on promising to each other simply because we accumulate love and we piled it up and one day, we will climb all the love piles we created together, while holding our hands, and when we reached the top, we looked down and we will see the rest of the World. I love you Nur Alyaa Diniah bt. Sailey."

                          With all the love from every vertices of my heart,
                     With all the feeling and sensations conducted through nervous tracts,
               With all the happiness caused by rise of levels of endorphins of serotonin,

                                                                    'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, DYNEA'

1 comment:

  1. how i wish we can turn back time and u can love her back. i miss my old friend; al dynea. i sungguh menyesal dan teramat menyesal. just pls.

    ReplyDelete