Saturday, December 18, 2010

When arrows rain on us and all we see is love.

It has been some time since my last writing was born from within but all of a sudden, urges and directions to lead and cause seem to sprout at the moments I opened my eyes and felt the coldness of the empty room. I was thinking about you, and you are the only thought that came from the night before piercing and rushed to my conscience.

Stars and moons pondered upon us, 
They shook heads when they saw,
We do not yield those from them,
Instead we shone them with our light.

We changed hearts and stay,
Winds touch hard but we chose not to sway,
At all times, we seek new ways,
And fantasies of hugs and those bays,
Hold us together through our days.
We smile and cry and laugh and shred holy lacrimation,
Thou must knowst I am nowhere but in thy possession.

Thou change me to brighter,
By tickings more brighter than the stars and moons,
They do no more rather than face jealousy,
Cause glaze by thee and I shone much.

As winter and snowflakes disappear,
Spring and flowers come to posture,
These times man see leaves and blooms,
But I merely see thou only,
I open my eyes and stare well at this empty room,
No, there is only darkness when I hast no thou o baby.

Seek out the world I done through,
Grasping breath as I gather memories.
I and ye, folded ours arms, 
The land beside I plough,
And on them, I make our love,
As I plant and watch it grow, 
I put hopes.
Though the love tree go old, 
It will never be away, oh no. 

As the Greeks seek Carnia,
When New Land made California,
And all this but a media,
Gush my thoughts and bring tachycardia,
I LOVE YOU AL DYNEA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment